For full prices including postage click on image of product or link at end of Product description -Our deluxe solar oven is now available in Australia!
European made, huge internal cooking space (42x35x20cm), double glazed glass lid. Can bake, boil, roast, dehydrate, thermal cook and more. Best solar oven design and performance!
This is what we call our 'every day - for ever' oven, because we believe it's something you can use every day, and with a little care, for many years to come.
• Double glazed glass lid and compartment insulation - this means great retention of heat, so it gets hotter faster and stays hot longer
• Internal reflective panels, extender panel and removal side panel - control the temperature of your oven by adding as many or as little of the reflectors as required.
• Unlike other solar oven designs, the SunCook can be used as a residual-heat cooker - if it's dark or raining you can still cook! Use your conventional stove to bring your pot to the boil. Then wrap it in a towel and put it into the SunCook with the lid closed. The insulation in the oven is so good that the food will remain hot and cooking for hours to come. Perfect for slow to cook foods like brown rice, whole oats, chickpeas or lentils, vegetables or soups.
• Large internal cooking space, allowing for multiple pots - great for cooking a soup and bread, curry and rice, soup and polenta at the same time
• Packs down neatly into a sturdy carry case.
• Stylish design
• FREE - Two free cooking dishes specially designed for solar cooking (thin and black). 1 light weight non stick cooking pot with a fitted lid (d x h 20 x 13cm) and one lightweight non stick roasting pan (40 x 25 x 4cm)
• FREE - Precision Internal oven thermometer
• FREE - Sun Cook recipe book - filled with simple to gourmet recipes to inspire your cooking adventures please Mention you heard about The suncook range from Michael French. http://www.sunkettle.com/product/suncook-solar-oven
please mention Michael French when ordering your products for a great deal .WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THE PORTABLE SOLAR HOT WATER UNIT? Phone Heather on 0410513815 to discuss how you can use a portable solar hot water unit for your needs please mention Michael french recommended sun-cooking Australia .
This portable hot water system is perfect for RV owners caravans backyard sheds camping ect .
Sun is what this site is all about… solar cooking with the Power of the Sun.
I have had a keen interest for years in the ability of this earth’s natural resources to provide us with the means to “power up” our homes, our cities and our way of life.
From the time I was a youngster though, I have always felt that we as human beings can do a lot better than we are currently doing when it comes to managing and utilizing the abundant and priceless natural resources God has blessed us with on our beautiful planet.
I developed this appreciation for the earth and its natural resources through my experiences in the mountains, deserts and forests of my home state of Utah and also during five years overseas in Europe and South America.
But I would have to say that my life in a small rural town, tending our family garden, milking the neighbors cows, hauling hay from the fields, camping, hiking, hunting, and restoring and cleaning natural sites, paths and waterways in the mountains and on the farms of my rural boyhood town; these are what ingrained within me a desire to preserve and sustain these gifts for future generations.
Solar cooking, in my mind, is just an extension of who I am and what I enjoy.
I love nature and I love food.
solar oven wheat bread
The two go hand in hand; picnics, camping, barbecuing at the beach or in a park or the mountains, and best of all I can do my Solar Cooking any where I care to try it.
I love to share my knowledge of the benefits and the practicality of solar cooking.
I even teach a class on solar cooking for our local community education program which is administered by the local college and the city of St. George.
I invite everyone to come and find out more about this fascinating world of:Using the power of the sun to cook.
To order a suncook product go to the link below to order directly from Cantinawest or its Australian resellers.
You can also purchase directly from our Australian distributor at http://www.suncooking.com.au please mention Michael French when ordering your products for a great deal .